Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nora's Thoughts on Summer Vacation

Before I begin to post about our plans for summer, I thought it would be fun to ask Nora what she thinks about the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation. Here are her thoughts...

Mom: What do you hope to do over summer vacation?

Nora: I want to go to Ava's house (whispered as if its a secret).

Mom: Anything else?

Nora: I want to have a fun birthday party at Emily's party.

Mom: Do you miss school yet?

Nora: I kind of do. I am very excited to be moving to a new class.

Mom: What's that new class called?

Nora: Miss Colleen's class (kindergarten).

Mom: What was the most fun thing you did at school this past year?

Nora: Well, the most fun thing I did at school was painting crazy hats for crazy hat day.

Mom: What was the least fun thing you did at school?

Nora: The least fun thing was...I never thought about that.

Mom: Is there anything you want to learn this summer?

Nora: How to swim.

Mom: Is there anybody you want to visit?

Nora: I really want to "bisit" Illiana's house.

Mom: What kinds of presents do you hope to get for your half-birthday party?

Nora: Well, you did say one day we would get the Swan Palace Princess Castle. And the Princess Tiana movie.

Mom: Don't you want some more dresses?

Nora: YES!!! Dresses.

Mom: Is there anything else you want to say about the summer?

Nora: I want to go shopping for toys. I think we should get Emily and me a swimming pool. Then we can see if I can learn to go underwater.

Well, as Nora said, that's a lot of things. I'll be posting in the next few days. There is much to say about our 1287 drive to Florida, our trip to the beach, and our final days through early intervention therapy for Emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment