Saturday, December 11, 2010

Update: Comedy of Errors

Went to the doctor today and yep! I had a cyst, it really did burst, and its infected. I'm on antibiotics now, but if it doesn't clear itself up, I will have to have what is left of the cyst removed surgically. The area between my skin and my muscle will also have to be cleaned. Eeeww. But I'm on the road to getting better.

Ryan did get the van rolling; today the temps are above freezing. He is at the car dealer now and I'm waiting for him to come back. I couldn't go with him to help choose a vehicle since Nora is still so sick, and besides, my driver's license expired a few weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to update it. I can't test drive anything. That's ok though, I trust his judgment. I tend to gravitate towards cars that are pretty rather than reliable. It will be very interesting to see what he drives home!

No comments:

Post a Comment